Thread: lost my virginity

Headliner

Exclamation lost my virginity

so i had lost my virginity about a day or so ago to a really close friend we go to the same classes which makes things awkward a bit lol and we have decided we want to start a relationship and well she decided to go ahead without a condom so idk what to think now if i may have a std or not but yeah i didn't really want to speak up as I'm more of a passive person and usually let things happen as they come around and go.things are really starting to pick up very fast, and im still frustrated that i didn't speak up for my self but at the same time i didn't want to make the person feel like they didn't want to be with me or something so i tried to stay passive i never had sex before it was actually my first time so was awkward and i was really nervous, shaky, and anxious, and we are still in contact with each other. weather that's good or bad idk only time will tell.

Hi LLHG, happy holidays!

So, how are you feeling about things, now that a few days have passed? It's pretty normal to have a lot of feelings and emotions afterward, as you process things. That's ok!

It sounds like you already know that it's best to use a condom every time. It might be helpful if you take charge of that, and make sure you always have some with you. I know you are a pretty passive person, but your own health is something that it's important for you to take charge of!

It sounds like you're doing pretty well in so many ways, and I'm so happy to take note of that!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

Headliner
    i am feeling great, things started off a bit faster than i thought as i had let her know that i was still a virgin at the time so she was really set on changing that with me at the time which was awesome we are still talking about stuff as i already know she is bi but that can go both ways lol anyways she already has kids with someone else she isn't married as far as i know she didn't have a ring, unless she doesn't wear it a lot or mostly at all and now shes trying to repair her other relationship which is fine but am still kinda here in the middle which makes things well not good if you know what i mean.

I really hope things work out wonderfully well for you, LLHG!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums