Thread: struggling

struggling

Struggling with inside feelings. I need some advice please leave some suggestions. Thanks! 😳

Hello lostinthisworld,

I can see that you're really struggling today with some inside feelings, and looking for ways to express and cope. I'm really glad to hear that you want to find ways to help, and I'm so happy that you're talking with us here.

When I'm having a tough time, I'll usually talk with someone that I trust. For me, that's my brother and a couple of my closest friends. It can help so much just to say everything out loud. Another thing that can help is writing. Do you journal?

I'll make a list of things that I find really helpful in expressing my feelings here, and I hope you can find them as helpful as I do! Photography, nature walks, baking, yoga, meditation, dancing, listening to music, playing my bass, drumming (even with a pencil on my desk), sketching, playing with clay, coloring, crafting, watching a good movie or tv show, and re-organizing a cupboard or drawer.

We're all here for you!

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factsheet/express-yourself
    http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...ing-strategies
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums