Thread: I need someone...

I need someone...

I've been close to killing myself and self harm several times now. I just no one in my life. I just feel so alone like there is no one there. Everyone ignores me like I'm invisible and I'm a happy person... I'm depressed and just done with life... Relationship with girlfriend started this and it's just got worse everyday.... I have no one there to love me or tell me good morning or goodnight and just care about me. I have no sleep and can barely eat food. Only 1 friend has stopped and saved me but I may start hiding it from her so I can start and just get it over with. I just need help badly...

Hi Prudda,

It sounds like you're really struggling. I'm so sorry.

I saw that Mandy gave you information about Your Life Your Voice in another message. I think it would be a really good idea for you to call them right away. They are always there -- literally 24/7. You could call right this minute, and talk to them about how you're feeling. We here at ReachOut aren't a crisis service or a counseling center, but they can definitely help you with those things. The number is 1-800-448-3000. Why not call right now?
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

I need friends... Just people there.... I don't want to get help and make a huge deal about it

Rookie
    I'll be your friend. You can always message me if you want. c:

Hello Prudda,

I’m glad that you’re talking with us, and I want you to know that we are here and we’re listening. Asking for help isn’t making a huge deal about it, sometimes we all need a little help getting through tough times, as well as people to talk with.

No matter what, there is someone that you can talk to who cares and will listen! We're all here for you! Stay strong!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

You can talk to me. Or anyone who has posted on this forum. I need to feel like I'm not alone too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maky56 View Post
    You can talk to me. Or anyone who has posted on this forum. I need to feel like I'm not alone too.
    Hello Maky,

I think it's wonderful that you're offering support to others. It really shows what a kind, caring and strong person you are! I know from reading your previous posts that you've been struggling lately as well, and I want you to know that we're all here for you too!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk