Thread: I'm so confused

ReachOut Regular

I'm so confused

I like a girl and I think she likes me but since yesterday all I've done is thought about her I'm so distracted and I need to figure out how to not be please help

Hi Blazegod,

I'm so sorry to hear how hard it's been for you lately. It sounds like the situation is really worrying you, and that must be so stressful.

It's wonderful, though, that you've found someone you like! That can be such a great feeling.

Do you have anyone you can talk to about what you're going through right now? Maybe a close friend or a family member? Sometimes talking things over with someone can help you release some tension.

Do you think you'd feel better if you talked with the girl about how you're feeling?

Let us know how things go. We're here for you! Stay strong!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums