Thread: Hi

ReachOut Regular

Post Hi

I am 23, and I have an eating disorder. I also have borderline personality disorder and skizoaffective disorder. I also have major depressive disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I'm here looking for a place where I can get support.

Hi angellic23,

Welcome to ReachOut!

It sounds like you're dealing with so much right now, and I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad that you've joined our community to get support. I think you'll find lots of very caring and supportive people on this forum.

Do you have someone in your life that you can talk to about what you're going through? Talking with someone can help you sort through your feelings and release some tension.

You can always call Your Life Your Voice at 1-800-448-3000. They are available 24/7, and they're very helpful. You can also contact them via text, email, or chat. You can find out more about ways to contact them by clicking here.

What are some ways that you care for yourself? I know that I like to write in a journal, but maybe you like doing something else? Maybe paint, listen to music, or exercise?

We're all here for you when you want to talk, and we care about you!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums