Thread: My first time

ReachOut Regular

My first time

I had sex for the first time a week before halloween, my period had just ended. I've had it twice since then and my period tracker says i have 6 days till my period but im kinda freaking out about being pregnant even though we've always used condoms... I have no idea what to do at this point but just wait and antagonize about this until it comes(if it ever does)

Hi ANS,

We're not medical professionals here, so we can't say one way or another whether you could be pregnant. This fact sheet has some great information on what to do if you think you might be pregnant, I hope you will check it out.

Do you think keeping yourself busy for the next week or so would help you avoid stressing out about the situation too much? Perhaps you could start re-watching one of your favorite TV shows in your free time to keep your mind occupied.

I hope you'll come back and let us know how things go! Just stay strong, you'll get through this!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

ReachOut Regular
    Update- Im not pregnant !! Bad news, me and my boyfriend arnt together anymore but were still friends !

Hello ANS! Thanks for coming back to update us!

I'm really sorry to hear that you and your boyfriend aren't together any longer. It sounds like the two of you have been able to remain friends in the process. You've stated it as bad news, so I can only assume that although you're friends, it may be a bit tough to process through the feelings. That's completely understandable. It's important to remember to allow yourself that time, and to also take time to relax, be good to yourself, and talk with people like a trusted friend, family member or other adult in your life.

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...ugh-a-break-up
    http://us.reachout.com/facts/factsheet/relaxation

We're here to talk if you need, and we truly care!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums