Thread: Hello I'm french!

ReachOut Regular

Hello I'm french!

Hello everybody!

So, my name is Océane, I'm 18 yo and I'm a french girl from [...], I don't know if you know this city but this is the best city in my country! I'm stundent in Terminal (the last class in High School) my speciality is literature!
    I'm here to talk with you, and maybe get better english (because as you can see my english is not really good)
    If you have any question I'm here to answer!
    Have a nice day!
    Kiss 
    Last edited by Mandy_Moderator; 11-18-2015 at 04:15 PM.

Welcome to ReachOut frenchgirl! We're so glad to have you here!

You may notice that I made a minor edit to your post, and took out the name of the city. We just want to make sure people are as safe as possible here, and can stay anonymous! You didn't do anything wrong!

I've never been to France, but goodness it really seems like there are a lot of beautiful places so rich in culture and history! I keep saying, one day I'll go! Your English seems to be quite well to me! I noticed that you have a strong liking for literature. Do you have a favorite writing style, author, or time period of literature?

We're all here for you if you need to talk! I look forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums