Thread: Idk

ReachOut Regular

Idk

Ok. Well. In may, my dad left to go to Alabama, with his girlfriend for a few months. And he came back(they didn't work out). He is saying I've changed emotionally towards him and when he left I was different. (I'm 14 btw). I was with my mom while my dad went to Alabama. Well I think it might have been that (my mom is crazy and a little mental, she stresses me out..a lot) I just want to be independent and my dad thinks he did something, like I'm angry at him. Also, I lost my virinity about a week ago. Because the flow was awesome but a little to fast, we didn't use a condom and he pulled out (3 times) but I'm still worried that I'm pregnant. Like I don't have symptoms yet.. But it's only been about 2 weeks. Could I get help with this? I'm very very stressed out. And I don't want to talk to my mom or dad, or my stepdad. So I came here . Hope I can ge results!

Hi KiddyCupCake!

Welcome to ReachOut!

It sounds like you're dealing with a lot right now, and that must be very stressful for you. I'm so sorry to hear that. I am glad, though, that you came here to reach out to us and get support.

It must be difficult dealing with your mother's issues and now the concern about communicating with your dad. Is there someone in your life that you can talk to about what you're going through right now? Maybe a close friend? Talking to someone can often help get a new perspective on a situation when things aren't going so well.

I can certainly understand your wanting to be independent. Learning some effective communication methods might help you in expressing those needs. More tips for communicating effectively can be found here.

If you're worried about being pregnant, I would recommend seeing a healthcare provider for a pregnancy test. We're not healthcare professionals and so can't provide guidance in that area. Scarleteen does have some great information on their site that might be of help.

Let us know how you're doing! We care about you, and we're here for you when you want to talk. Stay strong!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

Well, it's great that you've come here because this website is like one big happy loving caring family and we truly do care about your situations. Perhaps you could speak with other loved ones and friends or other relatives that you trust in. As for you being pregnant, you should get yourself tested somehow, and you don't need to get your parents involved if you don't want to as you get tested. Look more into options you could do for that test. Also, it's best that you do truly know your partner, and have protection especially this young at age so things are a lot safer, but of course I'd never recommend engaging in these sexual acts at this age. Best of luck, stay strong, and be happy! Have a wonderful day.