Thread: please someone talk to me i really need to talk to someone

please someone talk to me i really need to talk to someone

I am really suffering & its been a long time that I have been suffering I lost ten people that I cared about this year and my dad died in a car accident in 2007 I miss him so much and the sad part is I never got to see him or meet him and I don't have a family and it really hurts me and I feel like ending my life I have no friends and I am feeling lonely but I have the talent I can sing and I have been in placement since I was 8 years old and I am transgender and I cut my self last night because I don't love my self and I been raped before 3 different males three different times

Hello iamastrongpesron,

I can see how much you've been through, and I am really, truly sorry for all of that pain. It must be so overwhelming, and I want you to know that we're here, listening, and we care so much about you.

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...riencing-grief

You mentioned that you can sing? That's really awesome! I sing a lot actually. I find it to be really calming, and sometimes, it can even put me in a super mood. Is that something that you feel can help you at these times? Another thing you may want to try is writing, or working on something like sketching or doodling.

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...rate-self-harm
    http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...ing-strategies

It sounds like you could benefit from calling the helpline Your Life Your Voice tonight, at 1-800-448-3000. It's free to call, available 24 hours a day/7 days a week, confidential, and they are really, so helpful. They even offer texting between the hours of 6 pm to midnight CST by texing VOICE to 20121. You can find out more by visiting THIS link to their page. I hope you'll get in touch with them.

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...ng-a-help-line

Were you ever able to talk to someone about the rape? Maybe a professional, or someone like a trusted adult? I'm really, so sorry that happened to you. Try to remember that it was not your fault. Nobody has the right to touch you like that. Another number I'd like to offer you is for Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) at 1-800-656-4673. It's a free, confidential line, available 24 hours a day.

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factsheet/sexual-violence

We're here, we're listening, and we truly care. Stay strong! There are brighter days on the horizon for you.
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

Hi iamastrongperson!

Wow. It's sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm really sorry about the losses you've been through, especially your dad. You don't need to cut yourself, it won't take the pain away it'll only make it worse. People can have a really hard time understanding stuff but it makes you a better person because you can understand and help others in your situation. You don't need to end your life, you have a lot of things to bring to the world even if you don't see them yet. It sounds like you can sing & that's awesome. I like to sing too & find it to be very uplifting. I like your username and sounds like it really suits you. You've been through a lot and it's made you a very strong person. You deserve to continue living because good things will be coming and you don't want to miss them.

Rookie
    I'm always here if you want to talk. c:

thanks so much to Mandy xxcassxx & dancing machine22 it means a lot to me that u guys are here for me & thanks for all of your support I really appreciate it & I am a really strong person because of what I have been thru & i have a boyfriend who loves me and i love him with all of my heart but he hates it when I cut myself i do that because of my emotional pain

thanks so much dancing machine 22 for all of your support and thanks for saying u like my username u put a smile on my face and u made me feel better and yes I am a strong person and I really can sing

Hey iamastrongperson, I just wanted to give you a big hug first! You are amazingly strong, your username is true! I am in awe of the strength you show here in your words and responses, and how you haven't let so much pain and hurt, and life in general keep you down. I have every faith in the fact that you can get through this and you will. You are genuinely an inspiration and beautiful! <3

It sounds like the number of people you can talk to is limited, but I want you to know that any time you need to you can come here and talk to us too. Have you ever considered letting your boyfriend be part of your support network? It sounds like he would be there for you.
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

awe thank u Rachel u really put a smile on my face & u have made me feel better & I really appreciate u saying that I am a amazingly strong person and saying that I am an inspiration no one ever said that to me and that really awesome of u and u r really a true person and I know I don't know u but I like u already just now when I read what u said to me and I am transgender male to female but I really hope u don't have a problem with that I love u girl as a friend and yes my boyfriend is already a support 4 me and u r really cool and I don't really know u but I can trust u already and u r special to me because I really don't trust anyone but u now and my boyfriend and my 4 only best friends please send me a message back as soon as possible

Hey iamastrongperson! Like Rachel and many of the others have said, after everything you have been through, you really are a strong person! I am so glad that you've found us here at ReachOut and that you feel comfortable posting here and talking to us about the things you're going through. I'm not sure when exactly Rachel will be online again, but I will make sure to pass your message along to her!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    hey if you need to talk to some one im here really. i would love to talk to some one right now i feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by misslee View Post
    hey if you need to talk to some one im here really. i would love to talk to some one right now i feel you.
    Hello, and welcome to ReachOut misslee! We're really glad to have you here with us!

You must be such a caring person to jump right in and offer up support, and I really think that's great! We're all here to do the same for you! If you'd like, you can check out some tips on introducing yourself, and start your own introduction thread!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular

Thatgirl1887

Hey.

ReachOut Regular

HI STRONG PERSON , i am here , i can take to you any timi ,
    you can share your thought , feeling , happiness , and much more ,
    i am happy to see you in reachout .

ReachOut Regular
    im sorry you lost ten people ive lost alot of people too and its been really hard on me if anyone can talk please let me know its much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by natti View Post
    im sorry you lost ten people ive lost alot of people too and its been really hard on me if anyone can talk please let me know its much appreciated
    Hello, and welcome to ReachOut natti! We’re all really glad that you’ve joined us here today!

First, I just want to say how deeply sorry I am that you too, have experienced the loss of people close to you.

The grieving process is so different for everybody, and there really isn’t a set time, or way to process the emotions involved. One thing that can help is to talk with someone. Do you feel there is someone in your life that you can talk with? Maybe a trusted friend, family member, or another trusted adult?

http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...riencing-grief
    http://us.reachout.com/facts/factshe...meone-can-help

I want you to know that we are all here for you, and always willing to listen! Stay strong!

If you haven’t had a chance to yet, you may want to stop by the thread that has some ideas on - Ways to Introduce Yourself -

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

i'll be your friend :3 i also sing it helps me get away from the world. maybe to get your mind off cutting you could start learning a instrument to compliment your voice even more! please dont end your life we all care about you and i know you can not only survive but thrive. <3