Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: How to Get Started

Hey KawaiiDoge and moonbeamraindrops!

Welcome to ReachOut! Thanks for joining our community!

If you scroll down to the bottom of this thread, you'll find some helpful tips that will help you get started with posting. This thread has some great tips for introducing yourself. When you're ready, you can write an introduction thread, or browse around through the various topics in the forums.

See you around the forums!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

ReachOut Regular
    I'm introducing myself Hii

Quote Originally Posted by Heythere24 View Post
    I'm introducing myself Hii

Welcome to ReachOut Heythere! We’re so glad to have you here!

If you’d like, you can start an introduction thread and tell us a little about yourself. Things like your favorite books, hobbies, or anything that you have on your mind! There’s even a thread with some more ideas and tips for introducing yourself!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Hi. So this is my interdiction, not really sure what to put.

ReachOut Regular
    Okay I don't know what to say but I can tell you I am a nice person and like to explore nature on my own, though would love to have more company like friends. It sucks. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical_kid View Post
    Hi. So this is my interdiction, not really sure what to put.
    Hello Chemical_kid and welcome to ReachOut! We’re glad that you’ve joined us here!

I see that you’ve already found the Hanging Out & Games threads, so maybe you’d like to start your very own introduction thread and let us know a bit about yourself, your hobbies, skills, talents, and anything else you’ve got on your mind! If you’d like some intro ideas, you can check out this thread!

I look forward to hearing more from you!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Quote Originally Posted by thrive123 View Post
    Okay I don't know what to say but I can tell you I am a nice person and like to explore nature on my own, though would love to have more company like friends. It sucks. :/
    Welcome to ReachOut thrive! It's great to have you with us!

Exploring nature is one of my favorite things to do too! I like to take my camera with and capture the beauty as well. I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties in the friend department. I agree, it totally sucks. You've come to a place full of caring, supportive, fun and kind people! Feel free to look around, and start an introduction thread! If you'd like some more ideas on introductions, this thread has some ideas!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    Hello

This is all really weird to me but hi

Quote Originally Posted by Lullaby4lilly View Post
    Hello

This is all really weird to me but hi
    Welcome to ReachOut Lullaby4lilly! We're so glad that you've joined us!

If you'd like, you can read about some ways to introduce yourself, and then start your own introduction thread and share your hobbies, favorite movies, books, music, or just talk about whatever you have on your mind! Feel free to look around, read, make some posts, and check everything out!

I look forward to hearing more from you!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Hi! I've been struggling with depression for about a year now and am excited to join this forum to connect with other about an experience that can cause so much isolation. I hope I'm doing this correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz1414 View Post
    Hi! I've been struggling with depression for about a year now and am excited to join this forum to connect with other about an experience that can cause so much isolation. I hope I'm doing this correctly!
    Hello Liz, and welcome to ReachOut! We're excited to have you join us here!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been struggling for so long, and I want you to know that you have come to a community full of caring, supportive people who are always willing to listen!

If you'd like, you can check out some ways to introduce yourself, and start your very own intro thread, or post a thread in any of the categories you'd like. We even have a section with fun things like games!

I look forward to seeing you around!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

I'm New

Hi. I'm not exactly sure how this works but I'm hoping by joining I can try to find ways to stay strong and connect with other teens just like me.

Welcome to ReachOut lostinthisworld! We're all so glad that you've joined us here tonight!

You've made your first post, so you're already getting the hang of it here! If you'd like, you can check out some Ways to Introduce Yourself, and then let us know a bit about your hobbies, talents, favorite things, and anything else you've got on your mind by making your very own thread!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums! We're all here for you and always willing to listen!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Thanks. How does this site exactly work?

Hello lostinthisworld,

I just hopped over from your other thread, so I see that you've got the idea of how to post new threads as well! If you'd like to read a bit more about how things work, I can direct you to the Community Guidelines and the FAQ. If you have any more questions after reading those, let us know and we'll be more than happy to help!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    hello! I have tried to post some replies but I think they are not showing up!

Hello miab, and welcome to ReachOut!

All of the posts here at ReachOut are pre-moderated, so you may see a bit of a delay between the time you make them, and the time they appear! We do this to ensure the safety and anonymity of everybody here!

We’re really glad to have you here with us, and look forward to seeing more from you!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    Hi! I'm new to this site. I've been recently struggling with school, and it has been taking a toll on myself. I hope this site can be helpful to uplift my spirit during this struggling period.

Hi Missemotions!

Welcome to ReachOut! We're so happy that you joined our community!

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been struggling lately. I think you'll find this to be a very caring and encouraging place, where you can share how you're feeling and get support.

Let us know if you have any questions! See you around the forums!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

I am unaware of how to post as well

Welcome to ReachOut BR3WST3R!

We're all so glad to have you join us here! You can check out some Ways to Introduce Yourself and then start your very own thread in whichever section of the forums fits your needs. Another thing you can do is check out the Community Guidelines!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    I am also unaware of how to post on this site......

Quote Originally Posted by Jim1997 View Post
    I am also unaware of how to post on this site......
    Hello Jim, and welcome to ReachOut!

I see that you have posted another thread shortly after this one, but I wanted to stop by and welcome you, as well as give you a couple of threads that you may or may not have already checked out!

http://us.reachout.com/forums/showth...oduce-Yourself
    http://us.reachout.com/forums/showth...ity-Guidelines

I look forward to see you around the forums!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk