Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to Get Started

ReachOut Regular
    hiii im new here

Hey girl211! WELCOME!!!!

Hey im new!!!

ReachOut Peer Supporter Lightoflife9878's Avatar
    Hello to our newest forum members girl211 and Sands!

Thanks so much for joining our community. If you look back to the very beginning of the thread, you can see some tips on how to navigate through and contribute to our forums! Some ideas to get started are also to read the FAQs (scroll to the top of the webpage and look in the left corner) and to post an introduction in our "New?..come on in!" section.

We look forward to seeing both of you around. Up to anything fun during this lovely summer?!

-Lightoflife9878

ReachOut Regular Beantheredonethat's Avatar
    Im new here.

ReachOut Regular leczyalmodovar's Avatar

:)

HIIII, I'm new here too

ReachOut Regular
    Hi, I'm new here... i don't really quite know how this works

Hello Error, and welcome to ReachOut! We're really glad to have you here!

If you scroll to the beginning of this thread, you'll find some helpful tips, as well as popping by THIS thread, which offers even more information!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

ReachOut Regular
    Hi,I'm new here and I have no idea how this works. Help?

Hi Kels17! Welcome to ReachOut!

The post at the very beginning of this thread has a ton of helpful tips on getting started, click here to be taken directly to that post. This thread also has some great information in it. Other than that, just scroll through the forums, and if you want to post somewhere, start your own thread or respond to another post, it's all up to you!

I hope to see you around on the forums!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    Hi! I'm pretty new to this site and was wondering how to start a conversation/post. How do I do this?
    please reply! Thank you!!

Hey WorldlyOwl1! Welcome to ReachOut! I'm not sure if you saw my post above yours, but in case you missed it, you can click here to get to the beginning of this thread! It has lots of helpful information on how to get started. This thread also has some good information too! Otherwise, just browse the forum sections and you can post your own thread or respond to other posts, it's your choice!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    hi im new to this website and was looking for a way to actually start my own thread blog thing so that i can share my story. could i get some tips and pointers on how to do that? that would really help thanks

Hi dark_music_smile! Welcome to ReachOut!

Just find the right category on the index page, here: http://us.reachout.com/forums/forum.php

Then click into that category, "Depression and Anxiety," for instance. Once you're in there, just click "Post New Thread," give it a title, and start typing!

Posts are pre-moderated -- in other words, a moderator needs to review it before it goes live. At certain times of day, the moderators are right here working, but at other times, there might be a little wait, maybe an hour or two. It's just a way of making sure that everything here stays safe, anonymous, and awesome.

Glad you're part of hte community!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Hi I'm new & I'm ready to start

Excellent, X_oxo! Welcome to the Forums!
    To get started, you can scroll to the beginning of this thread to find some helpful tips, and then you can read THIS thread, which lets you introduce yourself.
    See you in there!

ReachOut Regular
    Hi I am new to this and yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by panda26 View Post
    Hi I am new to this and yeah.
    Hello! Welcome to ReachOut panda! We're really glad that you've joined us!

If you go to the first page of this thread, you'll find some helpful information! You can also check out the thread titled -Ways to Introduce Yourself- and the -Community Guidelines- for more information as well!

I look forward to hearing more from you!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Im new here and pretty excited to connect with others who go through the battles also.

Um... hello... I'm new here and still very confused about many things (such as how to make a post) but I'm sure I'll have a great time here

ReachOut Regular
    Just trying to help anyone and let anyone know that someone actually cares

hey guys my names haley and im new to this

Welcome Haley, A_Caring_Friend, luminous_reverie, and TheGirlWhoSoldTheWorld!

We're so happy to have you here!

If you scroll to the bottom of this thread, you'll find some info on getting started. This thread also has some great suggestions for introducing yourself.

When you're ready to post, you can create an introduction thread or post in any of the other topics.

Let us know if you have any questions. It's great to have you as part of our community! See you around the forums!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Hey everyone, I'm new on here (actually, new to any sort of site like this, so sorry if I get something wrong).

Hey, I'm new here. Can't figure out how to post, lol.