Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to Get Started

Hi there Life! Welcome to the forum! All you have to do is do what you're already doing and post ! Feel free to share anything you want to talk about or ask about. And read what other members are talking about and feel free to share what you have to say about their posts. Hope to see you posting around the forums more!

ReachOut Regular
    how do i make a group

Hello princessunicorn, and welcome to ReachOut! Feel free to look around, and start posting! Have you checked out our thread: Ways to Introduce Yourself?

When you say group, what kind of group are you wondering about making?
    Last edited by Mandy_Moderator; 05-04-2015 at 05:52 PM.
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk
    -- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
    -- Trevor Project Trevorspace for LGBTQIA youth
    -- ReachOut Australia forums

ReachOut Regular
    Hi, I'm new here. I just made like more than 10 paragraph essay on an issue i'm dealing with and it got deleted and I'm so agitated right now . Can anyone help, it was a lot of typing ? Is there anyway I can submit it again.

Quote Originally Posted by mario_902 View Post
    Hi, I'm new here. I just made like more than 10 paragraph essay on an issue i'm dealing with and it got deleted and I'm so agitated right now . Can anyone help, it was a lot of typing ? Is there anyway I can submit it again.
    Hello mario, and welcome to ReachOut!

I'm sorry to hear you had a difficult time submitting your post! There is a limit to the word count per post, so perhaps you could write it up in another document/notepad type of program, and copy from there so you don't lose it.

We look forward to seeing you around the forums!
    Note: The ReachOut Forums will be suspended after December 31, 2015. All existing threads and posts will still be available to read and review, but no new posts will appear. We hope to gain new funding, and be back soon, but in the meantime, here are some places where you can keep talking and get support:

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

how do i create my own forum

Hello, and welcome to Reachout, h8ed! We're really glad to have you here!

Here is a quick little video on how to start a new thread!

I look forward to seeing you around! Feel free to pop on over and make an introduction after you've watched the video!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

Rookie
    wwerwaer

Rookie
    what the fuck wont it let me post anything

Rookie
    aergtdsf

ReachOut Peer Supporter purpleorchid's Avatar
    Shout out to those who are new to the forums!! Embed, lost_in_thought_002, AJ Hunter, adammmroughhh, ek2001, katebait, h8ed, mario_902, princessunicorn02, life_disaster, ThemagicalAlexx. You guys are all awesome, i’ll be keeping a look out for you guys, so look out for your notifcications box. We are here for you, don’t be discouraged to ask for a helping hand! Welcome!

ReachOut Regular
    Thankful for this community. I'm new here too. Please add?

hey there! welcome paintme! I love your name, rainbow are one of my favorite things!

ReachOut Regular JuSt_Me_FoR_nOw's Avatar
    Hey There, I'm new and still cant figure out how to use this... anyone willing to help??

Quote Originally Posted by JuSt_Me_FoR_nOw View Post
    Hey There, I'm new and still cant figure out how to use this... anyone willing to help??
    Hello JuSt_Me_FoR_nOw,

Welcome to ReachOut! We’re so glad to have you here with us! You’ve found your way through this thread, and the next thing you can do, if you’d like, is stop on over and check out some tips on Ways to Introduce Yourself! If you haven’t yet, you can read the Community Guidelines as well. If you have any other questions, let us know! We’re more than happy to help!

http://us.reachout.com/forums/showth...oduce-Yourself
    http://us.reachout.com/forums/showth...ity-Guidelines

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular JuSt_Me_FoR_nOw's Avatar
    Thank u!

ReachOut Regular

hey guys i just made an account and i dont really know how to use it? lol

ReachOut Regular suicidaloutcast's Avatar
    Hey I just made this account and I'm pretty lost any suggestions on what to do?

ReachOut Peer Supporter Lightoflife9878's Avatar
    Hey there S.O.! Welcome to the ReachOut forums.

We are really glad that you have decided to join us here and make your first post. It can be a little confusing at first, but here are a couple quick tips to get you going.

-First, take a look at Liz's post, (the first one in this thread) which should explain a little more about how the forums work and how to get started. To sum things up, now that youre registered, you can start to read the FAQs in the top left of the webpage, and also some of the guidelines at the top of specific forum sections.

Many of our members also start off by introducing themselves in the "New? Come On in.." forum thread! Also, feel free to look around and/or post in the other more specialized sections, such as "Friends and Family" or "other Tough Times" to post what's on your mind. We look forward to seeing you around the forums and please let us know if you have any more questions!

-Lightoflife9878

ReachOut Regular

Hi

Hi...I am new in this one....

Quote Originally Posted by edward View Post
    Hi...I am new in this one....
    Hello Edward, and welcome to ReachOut!

We’re really glad that you’ve joined us here! I just wanted to say hello, and let you know that we’re all here to listen when you’re ready to talk! To get started, you may want make an introduction HERE! If you’re looking for some tips, and additional information, THIS thread has some great ideas!

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    Hi, I'm new of course and i dont how how to get started..

Quote Originally Posted by Neicy View Post
    Hi, I'm new of course and i dont how how to get started..
    Hello Neicy! Welcome to ReachOut!

We are all so happy to have you join us tonight! If you pop up to the beginning of this thread, you'll see some information on getting started, and once you've done that, you can hop on over to THIS thread, for more information on ways to introduce yourself! Any time you're ready to start talking, you can make an introduction thread, or post in any of the other topics that you'd like.

I look forward to hearing more from you!

-- Your Life Your Voice
    -- Ok2Talk

ReachOut Regular
    Hi...I am new one this group....

Hey austinalan! And WELCOME to the Forums!
    You can read through this thread on how to get started posting and replying. Let us know if you need any help!
    We'll see you in there!